Wednesday, December 3, 2008

An ideal school...

I come from a catholic school in Belgium. It is know in Belgium that most of these schools are stricter than the public ones. I therefore had to wear a uniform everyday for 6 years (years of high school).













In my opinion, if I had to create my own school, I would opt for it. In fact, you cannot see big differences between poors and rich people. Besides, you don't have to wake up early or to go sleeping late to choose what you are going to wear the following day. It is simple, you just have to choose between one blue pant or an other blue pant,...

One other important thing to consider in my ideal school would be to have mixed class (boys and girls). Indeed, it is very important to share opinions and to see the differences between both of them. Actually, in my school (as you can see on the picture) I spent my two last years in a class only with girls. We had a great time but sometimes needed to have the opinions of boys because for me, girls and boys think in a different way...

Finally, a good school would be were studying languages is mandatory. If I take a belgian school; flamish, french and english should be manditory with other possibilities to learn german, spanish, italian,...

No comments: