Tuesday, December 9, 2008

What would you do if you won 10 000 000 dollars?

First of all, if winning 10 000 000 dollars I would be happy because with the money you feel more confident but I have to insist on the fact that it doesn't necessary brings happiness everywhere... For sure, you can buy a beautifull house, a speedy car, lot of things you have always dream of but the way people will like you won't change because of your money... In any case, if winning money I would of course try to enjoy it; I would make the most of my time. In fact, I would travel all over the world: to visit, to have fun, to learn lauguages, to have friends all over the world but also to work as volunteer for orphans, sick children, poor people,...
On the other hand, I think that I would try to spare some of the winning money in order to make a pension... Finally, I would create my own company in order to get famous and to continue winning money. In fact, even if I didn't need any money I would continue working because without this I would feel stupid. I would feel like if I had no "goal" in my life... I could do more and more things like bying very expensive clothes that I really like but I should try not to spend everything.

ps: If I won such an amount of money I would never tell anybody about it... Just my parents...

No comments: