Tuesday, November 11, 2008

- Ben Harper -

A few months ago, in Brussels, the capital of Belgium, thousands of people waxed euphoric about Ben Harper's concert. In fact, this singer took a while to get off the ground, but is now one of the favourite singer of belgians. On my birthday, I took part in a competition and it was out of the blue, but I won free seats for this concert. I decided to offer those free seats to my bestfriends. Before entering, I was so excited that my friends had to calm me down; I couldn't even breath.

Fortunatelly, the music and the atmosphere were full of happiness and peace; I therefore felt finally at ease and relax. While listenning to the songs, we were all chilling out and I was on top of the world.
However, All of a sudden, one girl faited. Everybody was looking at her wondering what had happened. We didn't pay that much attention to this girl because we were kind of enchanted by the melody of Ben Harper's song. But, at the end, we found out that the girl had lose consciousness because Ben Harper was more than a role-model boyfriend for her.

He's such a good artist that during his last song, some of us were sad and started to cry our eyes out. But, we immediatly stopped while realizing that one of us had banged into the tablature of our favourite song: "waiting for you"...
This end was out of this world...

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Elodie,

Be careful not to overuse expressions. Some of them aren't used in the correct context. Come and see me and we can go over them together. I love Ben Harper. It sounds like a fabulous show!