Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What I have already done and what I would like to do...

What I would never do:
- I would never fill my home with antique furniture or with abstract art because I just hate it; I prefer modern things!
- I would never buy a flashy car because I don t like flashy colours and when people stare at me!

I would (secretly) like to:
- dye my hair in orange for halloween and in an other colour for my every day life because I just like changes.
- have my navel pierced but I hesitate because it can be dangerous..(However, I have already pierced my ear !)
- I would like somebody to offer me an expensive meal in a chic restaurant (and why not by a good looking man!?)
- I would be able to spent $500 on an ornament if I like it very much!

I have already:
- been in a fast-food restaurant wearing pijamas...
- spent more than $100 on a haircut
- covered my walls with photos of my favourite rock star...(who has never done it before? Be fair!)
- wore pijamas with cute cartoon characters on them (Mine was the lion king! What about yours?)

No comments: